Experienced IRS Representation
. . .
With more than 30 years of experience working with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Enrolled Agent, Janet Fandre is the right person to handle your individual or business tax related issues. She has had extensive training and experience in all aspects of tax law, return preparation, account adjustments and collection issues. Throughout her career, she has written course material, taught IRS employees and has been a speaker at practitioner CPE events. She has worked to resolve thousands of cases and has always placed herself in the shoes of the taxpayer to ensure their needs were represented in a fair manner while adhering to appropriate tax guidelines.
Janet has vast technical and organizational knowledge that allows her to quickly size up the issues and determine all viable options to resolve issues in an expeditious manner. She served in the Air Force for 4 years before joining the IRS. As a veteran, she understands the unique needs of those currently serving the military and veterans.
Throughout her career, she held technical and managerial positions such as:
- Taxpayer Service Representative on the Practitioner Hotline helping Practitioners resolve their clients' issues.
- Problem Resolution Specialist making account related adjustments and serving as an advocate for taxpayers.
- Revenue Officer
- Supervisory Tax Specialist in Taxpayer Assistance Centers.
- Supervisory Collection Manager
- Collection Territory Manager
Federal and State Tax Solutions for Individuals and Businesses
. . .
Janet provides legitimate tax solutions to protect your rights in an ethical manner. She does so in a way that you will always know what the situation is, all of your potential options, recommendations, next steps and an estimated resolution time. As a Federally Licensed Tax Practitioner she will work 100% as your representative in a confidential, professional manner with individual attention. Janet offers free consultations. Call today if you need help with any of these issues below.
- Payroll Tax Issues
- Lien and Levies
- Penalty Abatement
- Offer in Compromise
- Installment Agreement
- Your Refund is Being Held for a Liability Owed by a Spouse.
- Non-Filer Issues
- Trust Fund Recovery
- Innocent Spouse
- Hardship and Currently Not Able to Pay
- You Have Been Contacted by the IRS Automated Collection
- You Have Been Contacted by a Revenue Officer
- You Have Real or Personal Property You Want to Sell but Have a Notice of Federal Tax Lien.